Easy domain management
Manage every aspect of your domain from a single, easy-to-use control panel.
Easily manage your DNS records, website location, emails, sub-domains, aliases, FTP and more.
Automatically forward people to any website you want on typing your domain name in a browser.
Domain Theft Protection
Lock your domain name so it isn’t transferred out accidentally or without your permission.
A domain name is simply a human readable form of an IP address. In other words, it's the destination you type into a web browser — such as www.google.com. Similar to how you would scroll to a contact in your phone rather than manually dialing a phone number, domain names make it easier for us to navigate the online world and avoid having to memorize long IP addresses.
Great question! Here's a few core things to consider when choosing your new domain name:
- Choose a name that's creative and unique. This may be the differentiation needed to stand out amongst competitors. Take a domain name like BeanStreet.coffee, for example.
- Keep your name easy to remember as well. The sweet spot is ideally one or two words that capture the essence of your website. CoffeeLove.club is easier to remember than CoffeeAndCaffeineAddicts.com, for example.
- If you're a local business, consider adding your region to your domain name, such as .nyc or .asia, to help your site's visibility.
- Consider buying more than one domain. As your site's popularity increases, you don't want copycats to purchase similar domains before you do.
- And lastly, avoid numbers, hyphens, or symbols of any kind.